Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Poulet Poche` Au Vin Blanc

Translation: Chicken pieces poached in white wine, herbs, and aromatic vegetables.

Literally, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
WOW! What a great taste sensation. This uses common ingredients, except for the white wine, had to buy a bottle at Walmart. I think I'm getting used to buying bottles of cooking wine, I wasn't as mortified this time around.

The best ingredient....BUTTER! I'd add more vegetables next time, the daughters preferred boneless chicken pieces. I did buy a stewing chicken as Julia prescribed, then had to "trim it", not a fan. I like my chicken already cut into pieces and skin and fat taken off. Everything baked in my purple dutch oven, so vogue.

Would I make it again, yep. The combination of tastes were really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment